Can’t wait to move out.
CM Punk’s Hometown Entrance
I’m having a conversation with one of my friends and I ask him, “What defines you?” and he responded with, “Nothing. A definition excludes the possibility for change.”
This is one of the best responses I’ve ever received to any of my questions.
My mind is exploding with ideas that I have to write, so bear with me.
- You have no obligations to be a friend to someone that treats you like an option and constantly makes you feel worthless, even if you’ve known each other for ages, move the fuck on.
- The most amazing of connections happen when you least expect it, they happen because you’re unprepared,and you’re the genuine you. Whether it be a girlfriend, best friend, blood brother, all these happen because the person just discovered how wonderful you really are, and I mean the real, raw you.
- The fears we have in life are self-imposed and self-created, they are meant to be conquered. So kip up, and dropkick those fears right on their stupid face. Being fearless takes time and it’s a hell of a journey, take the first step today.
- You get what you put in on life for the most part. Want to meet a wonderful person? Be a wonderful person.
- There is no one way to do things, every single person is figuring things out, no one knows everything. Do life your way.
- Complaining and bitching is counter-productive, if you want something changed, then change it.
- As long as you’re not hurting anyone or being an asshole, be concerned with only how you think of yourself, how others think of you is none of your business.
- This world was made for you wholeheartedly, you deserve that sappy romantic flick ending just like anyone else. We are all born equal.
- Be carefree, but don’t be careless. Life rewards the wise.
- Say “yes” to life, say yes to chances, say yes to dates, say yes to facing your fears, and watch life become one amazing rollercoaster.
Just some food for thought, have a wonderful night, everyone!
if I ever see a girl in public who is clearly going for something really bold with her look (crazy hair, makeup, outfit) and looks like she’s maybe uncomfortable or nervous about rocking it, I make sure to go up to her and tell her she looks fierce. It took a lot of courage to go out like that and somebody ought to notice.
changes lives. be sure to do that at least once a day.
you’re the type of person this world needs